The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, May 07, 2007

My absence...

I must apologize for my absence from blogging over the last number of weeks. I have both been involved in wrapping up the school year and moving from Sudbury to Toronto for the summer and dealing with some personal family issues. However, I can assure in due time I will be back up and blogging, and taking you complaints about my opinions on the Middle East. (Of course, I kid... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home