The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Pesach greeting from the Honourable Stephane Dion

Date: April 2, 2007

For Release: Immediate

Statement from the Honourable Stéphane Dion, Leader of the Official Opposition, on the Celebration of Passover.

On behalf of the Liberal Party of Canada, I am delighted to extend my warmest wishes to all those celebrating Passover, one of the most important Jewish holidays.

Passover, a celebration of freedom, is a time for people of the Jewish faith around the world to celebrate the biblical liberation of the Jewish people. As families and friends gather for this week-long tradition, we are all reminded of the message of hope and salvation that it brings.

May the joy of Passover and what it represents fill our hearts and inspire us to lead lives of compassion and goodwill towards our fellow citizens.

Chag sameach.

-30-

Contact:Press Office

Office of the Leader of the Opposition

(613) 995-5904

----

Le 2 avril 2007

Pour diffusion immédiate

Déclaration de l’honorable Stéphane Dion, chef de l’opposition officielle, à l’occasion de Pessah

Au nom du Parti libéral du Canada, il me fait plaisir de souhaiter à tous ceux qui le célèbrent un joyeux Pessah, l’une des plus importantes fêtes juives.

Pessah, la célébration de la liberté, est une occasion pour les gens de confession juive, partout au monde, de célébrer la libération biblique du peuple juif. Famille et amis se réunissent pour cette tradition qui dure une semaine et qui nous rappelle à tous son message d’espoir et de libération.

Puissent la joie de Pessah et tout ce que cette fête représente emplir notre cœur et nous inspirer compassion et bonne volonté les uns envers les autres.

Chag sameach.

- 30 -

Renseignements : Service de presse

Cabinet du chef de l’opposition

613-995-5904

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to read the intact story.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home