The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Statement by the Honourable Bob Rae

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 – “This morning at 11 a.m. I shall be filing my nomination papers at 10 St Mary Street at the Ontario headquarters of the Liberal Party of Canada. I am hoping to be the Liberal candidate in the riding of Toronto Centre and to join Stéphane Dion and my Liberal Party colleagues in Ottawa. I said during the leadership race that I would be standing for election in the next general election, and with Bill Graham's announcement of his retirement I am ready for the challenge of succeeding Bill, who has served the riding and Canada with distinction. Toronto Centre is a wonderfully diverse community at the heart of a city I have called home for a very long time, and it would be an honour to serve the people of Toronto Centre in the Parliament of Canada.”

-30 –

For media inquiries:

alexander.swann@sympatico.ca

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Rae...go back to ndp I dont want you in my party...and tell your backroom boys to get off Mr.Dions'back....signed greatgranny from ontario.

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here here. Rae is an absolute cancer to the Liberal party. His behaviour since the convention is sickening and I wish he had just gone away.

12:10 PM  
Blogger canuckistanian said...

go fuck yoursleves you trolls. this is great news!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

canuckistanian, we actually agree. This is fantastic news. Bob Rae has been and will continue to be an amazing addition to this party.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home