The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Saskatchewan Party wins in by-election

I'm rarely one to speak my opinion about other provincial elections. However, I do have something of an interest in Western politics and I would like express my delight at the victory of the Saskatchewan Party's Nancy Heppner in the Martensville by-election. I would have liked to see a better showing by the Liberal Party here, however, their 344 is not at all to be unexpected. Some might even call it a great showing. Besides that, though, I would consider this a sign of momentum for the Saskatchewn Party. Hopefully this will lead to an eventual unseating of Lorne Calvert's NDP. Perhaps even a seat for the Liberals in the coming election.(Perhaps later this year?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home