The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

ADQ candidate makes light of Dec. 6

I was shocked to find that a person in this great country of our's would still have such a closed mind about such issues. But here we are, the ADQ have a candidate -- Claude Roy -- that makes light of the situation at the Universite Polytechnique in Montreal in 1989. I cannot describe how disgusting these comments are. The ADQ further express they are merely a provincial wing of the Federal Conservatives with such comments.

I would like to state, however, that it does not mention in this story that the candidate has since removed himself from the provincial election. I will commend Mario Dumont for disciplining his candidate to such an extent as to remove him from an election where the ADQ may very well be on the verge of holding the balance of power in a minority legislature. However, this does not remove the fact that much like the Federal Conservatives, the ADQ are riddled with candidates with a far right agenda that does not represent the views of the average Canadian (or Quebecor).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home