The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Pope warns Canadians on gay marriage

For those that know me, you know I had to breach the equal marriage issue soon. And I you know there will be more to come with the Prime Minister's coming vote this autumn. Well here it is.

Pope Benedict, during a meeting with Ontario archbishops has stated, "Canada has excluded G-d from the public sphere." He acredits this to the legalization of abortion and equal marriage. He goes on to use the proof of a declining birth rate to support his statement. It is all right here.

I have had enough of this crap. This is not about religion. This is about rights. No one, and I mean no one, has the right to do this. Call me an extremist if you must. You would not be the first. This is a closed issue. This is about equality of person. So for those that feel a need to spread hate (of course, you would not consider it hate), "GET OVER IT!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home