The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Election Day in Newfoundland

I have no doubt that Danny Williams will return as Premier of Newfoundland today - potentially with an enlarged majority. But all the same I wish Gerry Reid and his candidates a good showing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home