The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm Back!

Alright, so I'm back in Canada, and seems just at the right time. So, I will say one thing about the Wajid Khan situation. I understand it. His views are not views he shares with the Liberal Party any longer. I supported Keith Martin, Scott Brison, and Belinda Stronach when they came to the Liberals. I will support Wajid Khan when he goes the other way. I wish him luck in Mississauga--Streetsville, but I assure you all, that riding will remain Liberal. Just like Vancouver Centre, we are waiting to show candidates that these are Liberal ridings and they are not going to swing Conservative this easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home