The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Same-Sex Vote

After thinking it over for a couple days I decided to make a post on the subject. You see, in the past I have made somewhat extreme statements on the subject -- in favour of. So I will leave it at a thank you to the 175 MPs who listened to Canada and voted to close this issue. As for the 123 who voted in favour of re-opening the issue of marriage, I say shame, shame on them for letting their personal feelings get in the way of what is best for Canadians and what Canadians want.

That is all I will say. Hopefully I will not have to address equal marriage in the Canadian context again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home