The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Pre-Dean

Got into Montreal just in time for the Dean of Howard. Officially coming out as one of those Liberals not a fan of an American being our keynote speaker.
/jordan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.ibiblio.org/wm/paint/auth/munch/munch.scream.jpg

AAAAArrrrrrr!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home