The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lebanese Leader Murdered

I know I'm a day late on this, but I've been criticized for my approach to the Middle East in the past and figured this would be an issue to mull prior to posting.

I am deeply saddened by the murder of Lebanese cabinet minister Pierre Gemayal. This man had the potential to be the future of a peaceful Lebanon. His anti-Syrian attitute was never hidden from the world and his want for peace with the United States and Israel was truly one of his greatest qualities. He will undoubtedly be missed among those advocating for peace in the Middle East.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home