The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Ghetto?

So Michael Ignatieff is throwing around the word "ghetto" as if it was nothing at all. I'm not at a computer at the moment, but I can assure you thddd will be more by the time I get home. Stay tuned.
/jordan

Two and a half weeks without a post and all I need is three sentences to get piss people off. I'm flattered. So here's the story as it stands...

"What Liberals need is someone who can run down the middle with a progressive message, and leave the NDP in their own particular ghetto."

Moving on.

The use of the word "ghetto" is such a context is deplorable. This is not a word to be thrown around in such away. Ghetto is better left an ancient term that is simply a remnant of one of the most deplorable moments of human history.

This further proves that Iggy is not ready to be leader of this country. Its time he walked away and protected Canadians from such a risk.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ted Betts said...

Wow. The Rae campaign sure passed out a lot of Kool-aid this morning.

But you are a little bit slower than the others.

All of the other Rae blogs got their posts on this subject up earlier today. You all seem to have posted today on this exact same subject matter, with almost the exact same words, with the exact same expression of outrage. Curiously, for something so apparently obvious and outrageous, only the Rae blogs have even commented on this but none of the other non-Rae blogs.

Curious.

Just a coincidence.

I'm sure.

Ted
Cerberus

1:24 PM  
Blogger S.K. said...

That's funny Cerberus coming from someone who takes their marching orders directly from igs HQ like he's reading a script. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before getting bent out of shape on this, I suggest you look in your dictionary for the several deginitions of ghetto.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

cerberus:
Is that all you have? Mocking my inability to post earlier? I'm sure you can come up with something better than that.

anon 5:51pm:
And this is all you have too? Define ghetto? First do me a favour, define "war crime."

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home