The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Palestinians brake cease fire

Merely a day have a cease fire had been reached between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority rockets were fired from Gaza into three Israeli towns. Luckily no one had been injured. But I say this, it is time the Palestinian Authority give up it up. Let me pose the question, has Israel ever broken a cease fire or peace treaty? Go on. Ask Egypt and Jordan. Simply put the answer is no. I've had enough. Its time this came to an end. People are dying. Its time the Palestinian Authority gave up its futile fight to end the life of an independant democratic nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home