The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Palestinians agree to cease fire

Today a spokesperson for Israeli PM Ehud Olmert announced that the Palestinian Authority has agree to end it five-month offensive against Israel.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas asked in return that Israel pull back out of Gaza. By 6:00am local time, the Israeli and Palestinian peoples had reached a cease fire.

Further to that, Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas has agreed to endorse the cease fire signed in Cairo in 2005.

Hopefully this will bring the beginning of some sort of peace in an area that has seen more than 400 people killed in last five months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home