The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Harper on the Environment

In his final press conference of the year, the Prime Minister made reference to the "so called greenhouse gasses." Quite frankly, this is a big screw up. We all know Harper is smarter than this. Whether he agrees with the idea of greenhouse gas or not -- by the way, how can you not? -- he is smart enough to know not to mention it. This is something all parties should use. The fact is, this is just further evidence that the Harper Government can't hold its weight on environmental issues. If people out there care about the environment, they will vote Dion -- a man who has pledged his political career to the environment and the only man you can replace Steven Harper as Prime Minister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home