The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Mulroney urges PM to focus on environment

I never thought I would agree with Brian Mulroney, but here we are. In a interview with CBC Radio in Montreal, Mulroney encouraged Harper to move on environmental issues. Of course, he did this while taken a jab at the Liberal record on the environment -- which admittedly is not as great as we make it out to be, however, we did ratify Kyoto.

Mulroney stated that in addition to tax cuts, "This [the environment] resonates, particularly well with the highly independent voting block in Canada. If you want their support -- and believe me, you can't get elected very often without it -- then you've got to be sensitive to questions about the environment."

What can I say, I agree. Its been said that Mulroney was Canada's "greenist" Prime Minister. Perhaps those who said this, weren't mistaken?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be so surprised. It's Christmas, the season of miracles.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home