The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Channukah!

December 15, 2006
On behalf of the Liberal Party of Canada, I am delighted to extend my warmest wishes to all those celebrating Chanukah, the Jewish festival of lights.

Chanukah is a time for people of the Jewish faith around the world to celebrate the power of faith to accomplish miracles and bring light from the darkness. As families and friends gather each night to light the menorah and share in the festive traditions of Chanukah, we remember the message of hope and of peace during this holiday season.

May the joy of Chanukah and the peace and goodwill of the season fill our hearts and inspire us to lead lives of compassion and goodwill towards our fellow citizens.

Have a blessed and Happy Chanukah.

Chag Samech.

[courtesy Liberal.ca]

That was M. Dion's wording. I'd just like to wish everyone a Happy Channukah, Chag Sameach, Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, or whatever else you little hearts desire.

As for me, I will be spending Channukah in Israel. Consider this my official notice of hiatus. I will see everyone in 2007.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man i love your article i will always check it everyday

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home