The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

PM picks Muslim Liberal MP as adviser on Mideast

See here.

You know, I find myself agreeing with our PM alot as of late...scary... Well today's applauding comes from him naming a Liberal MP as his advisor on the Middle East. It says he realizes that the Middle East cannot be divided simply among partisan lines. I respect such a decision. And quite frankly, I respect him more for making it. I congradulate Wajid Kahn and his appointment and wish him luck in his endeavors.

...of course, the possibility remains that this is just an attempt to make himself appear less partisan... But let's give the PM the benefit of the doubt on this one, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home