The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, July 31, 2006

My disappointment in Israel

As this is a new blog, and I have an extremely large ego, I will assume thousands of people are already reading when I say this.

Many know I am fiercely pro-Israel. I consider it my homeland. And as such, I consider the people that live my people as well. But what they did today was wrong. Israel promised a 48 hour cease fire. They should not have broken it.

This will only further the negative view Canadians have of Israel. It is sad, and my heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home