The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Tories lack transparancy

So it seems the Conservative Party -- a government elected in the name of transparancy -- has decided that this is no longer one of their five priorities. It shouldn't surprise anyone. We already know that Mr. Harper picks and chooses which priority he will defend, and which he actually believes each week.

Today the current government has given large increases to a number of high ranking civil servants. The story can be found in today's edition of the Toronto Star.

What I want to know is what is going to happen? It seems to me all parties are now riddled with scandal. A new leader in the Liberal Party should change that. But until than, does this nation even have a credible federal party?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home