The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Israel Suspends Aerial Strikes

So here is my first actual post...

As a result of the horrible tragedy in the Southern Lebanese city of Qana that resulted in the death 56 civillians, the Israeli Defense Forces have taken a strong moral stand in agreeing to hold off all aerial attacks for a period of 48 hours.

This is a strong sign of good faith by the Israeli Government to the Lebanese people. It shows that Israel is making every attempt to ensure that peace with Lebanon can be salvaged once the threat of Hezbollah is be removed.

I for one hope this shows Canadian society that Israel's unltimate goal is peace. The war that has resulted is an incredible shame, but Canadians need to remember who the enemy to democracy is. Terrorism.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Lennard said...

48 hours? Um, not quite.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20060731.w2mideast0731/BNStory/International/home

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

I've noticed.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home