The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Another break from Middle East posts

Something is seriously wrong with the Canadian justice system. Check out this article.

What world are we in when a multiple convicted pedeofile is cutting deals with our police officers in order to stay out of prison. This man is dangerous. The police have a job to do in getting him off the streets.

I have always been one to support the notion of rehabilitation, but quite frankly, sometimes it is time to give up. Keep this guy in prison for the rest of his life. Keep him off the streets and away from children.

When is enough enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home