The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Speech from the Throne

This speech went no where. It must be the most vague speech from the throne I have ever seen. All I know is that he has a far too slim goal on the environment (seriously 20% by 2020?), that he has copped out on federal-provincial transfers by cutting funds going to the provinces, and wishes to extend the mission in Afghanistan. I'm shocked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home