The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Palestinians forge unity government

Seen here the two major Palestinian political parties have come to some kind of agreement. Hamas, led by Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh and Fatah, led by President Mahmoud Abbas have come to agree on a coalition government. This means one of two things: 1) Hamas will moderate (which the article implies) or 2) Fatah will return to its radical roots with its cousins in the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade. I for one am hoping Hamas will moderate its views to agree with that of the Quartet. Perhaps at that point the peace process can begin to move forward. And as I am sitting at a private computer, I will leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home