The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Thomas Hubert Resigns

I must say, I have always been a fan of Warren Kinsella. He continues his battle against Thomas Hubert here. As you can see, Hubert has resigned his post for the inflamatory and flat out racist remarks he has made. It is about time.

Moreover, on the same note; I will apologize about my earlier implication regarding GK. Although I still believe the man has not been difinitive enough on Israel he did release this statement.

***
No Negotiations with Hezbollah: Kennedy
Statement by Federal Liberal Leadership Candidate Gerard Kennedy:
Earlier today, a Member of Parliament was quoted by the media making a number of statements with regard to the crisis in the middle east. I have not been able to confirm those reports as I have been unable to reach Mr. Wrzesnewskyj.
Hezbollah is a terrorist organization and should not be negotiated with - unless and until they repudiate violence and recognize the State of Israel. We will continue to support the State of Israel's right to defend itself within the boundaries of domestic and international law - like all democratic countries. We will however, proudly restore Canada's tradition of always first seeking to find the peaceful resolution to conflict.
-30-
Amanda Alvaro
National Director of Communications
Gerard Kennedy Leadership Campaign
Office: 416.849.3434
***
Good job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home