The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Feeling much better.

By and large I'm feeling much better, so here's hoping I can re-kick this blog off.
Suprise, surprise I'm talking anti-Semetism in the Liberal Party of Canada. Yesterday on Warren Kinsella's blog he posted this. For those that are too lazy to link to it, here it is.

August 20, 2006 – Why is the author of this blog, a putative supporter of Gerard Kennedy, and claiming to be a member of the Liberal Party of Canada’s executive in BC, writing things like this on Cherniak’s blog? Is anything going to be done about this? If Bill Graham and Denis Coderre have any say in the matter, I doubt it.
"The Liberal Party is stronger without these violent Zionists in our party. I am glad for them to cease influencing our foreign policy so we are free to promote Canadian values of peace. It amazes me that this community is so absurdly selfish. The only issue that matters to them is the defence of a "state" that survives on the blood of innocent people.
Shameful.Thomas @ thelongwalk.ca"
And people still ask me why I don’t feel comfortable in the Liberal Party of Canada anymore. It’s rather self-evident, I’d say.
Shameful Thomas is not the only member of the Liberal Party of Canada that is going this far. With members of our own caucus who shall remain nameless marching in favour of Hezbollah, I have to question is there really any place for Jews and Zionists.
We have a leadership contest with ten candiates as of today. Only four of them have said anything in favour of Israel -- Bob Rae, Scott Brison, Ken Dryden, and Joe Volpe. I, myself, am supporting Rae. However, Jews and Zionists must question should an Ignatieff, Dion, or Kennedy win would there be place at all. So I say it now...will Jews and Zionists still want to be a part of the Liberal Party of Canada a day after leadership?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps because he a bigot ??

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

To true liberal:
I have just re-read GK's original statement from July 18. I assume this is what you are referring to. No where does he state any support for Israel and its right to defend itself. I believe you are mistaken.

As for M. Coderre... He should be ejected from caucus. It is people like this that are destroying the beauty of this party.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Ted Betts said...

Jordan: Ignatieff has spoke many times about his unequivocal support for Israel and has spoken out the strongest against fundamentalist Islamic terrorism. He has written on the subject for decades. The problem with many of the other candidates is that they are only now for the first time trying to think about what they think about this issue. A 5 minute Google search will track down lots of comments of Ignatieff's on Israel.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Name names! If Liberal party caucus members are in fact walking in Hezbollah protest marches (which you seem to claim) then they must be publicly identified. Duh!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home