The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Monday, August 21, 2006

More from this guy...

It's all here on Kinsella's blog. I'll post below again.

August 21, 2006 – More commentary by Thomas Hubert, supra, the guy who is part of Gerard Kennedy's leadership bid, and who is also on the executive of the Liberal Party of Canada in BC. To echo a few (but too few) others: where is Hubert's resignation? Why hasn't Bill Graham asked for it? Why hasn't Gerard? The latest quote (and you can be sure, fellas, that I will be sent plenty more, the longer you wait):

"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. At one point, George Washington was considered a terrorist by the powers that be. History will remember Hezbollah as an organization that stood up to the most vile 'nation' in human history."


The most vile nation in history, eh? That's what Israel is? And people say there is no anti-Semitism in the Liberal Party of Canada...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep in mind this "kid" was an NDP'r and recently went over to the Liberals and it sounds like the NDP have had a very negative effect on him.

shame on him, yes, but don't blame the Liberals.

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thomas Hubert was not part of the Kennedy Team. What lies. He had no position with the campaign whatsoever.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

To anonymous(1):
I do not blame all Liberals. However, more and more I notice the anti-Semitism that has become prevelant in our party.

To imacynic:
We all know Israel does not intentially kill innocent women and children. If Hezbollah hides among the innocent, I hardly feel it is fair to blame Israel.

To anonymous(2):
I am merely quoting. If he described himself as a Kennedy supporter, than that is what I am going on. But I will say this, it does make me question how prevelent this view is on the Kennedy team.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home