The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Response from GK

Here is GK's statement regarding Thomas Hubert. More well said. Perhaps I misjudged him and his campaign.

***

No place in the Liberal Party for Hateful Language : A Statement by Liberal Leadership Candidate Gerard Kennedy
Monday, August 21 2006
I have seen the comments that were published by a blogger who was also a member of YLC BC. There is no place in the Liberal Party for that type of extremism or hateful language. His decision to resign is the right decision.
My campaign enjoys the support of tens of thousands of Liberals across the country.
While the individual in question has identified himself as a supporter of my campaign, he has played no formal role in my campaign, and will not be playing any role in the future.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home