The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

More of that Hidden Agenda

More that hidden agenda at work here folks. Now the Prime Minister is legalizing hate speech against members of the LGBT community. I believe in religious freedom. And as such I have accepted the idea that you cannot force religious officials to marry any couple for any reason. However, to voice their "criticism" is simply hate speech. We say the same when the do it with regards to other groups of people. This is no different.

And to the issue of justices of the peace...do your job! Sometimes people have to do something at work they don't like. So marry whoever walks up to your door or quit.

So what's next for the Tories? Perhaps criminalizing inter-racial marriage?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home