The Jordan Glass Times

New issues will be released whenever I have something to say.

Name:
Location: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

I am a twenty one year old student currently in my fourth year of a double major in history and political science with a minor in religious studies. I was raised in Thornhill and now now live in the beautiful Northern Ontario city of Sudbury. I am proudly political. Which you will have no problem noticing. You will also find that I am proudly Zionist and proudly Liberal. Of note; my opinions are not reflective of any candidate I may be attached to, nor are they intended to insult or be libelous to any person, place, or thing.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ignatieff: Remarks made on Quebec television

Israel's attack on Qana a 'war crime.' That was the statement echoed by Mr. Ignatieff yesterday on the Quebec Radio-Canada program, Tout le monde en parle. Rash statements such as this do not help Mr. Ignatieff's campaign. More importantly, they do not help the Liberal Party of Canada. The situation that occurred in Qana has yet to be declared a war crime by any reputable international organization. Mr. Ignatieff should not jump to any conclusions. He has done that here.

With the investigation still ongoing, Mr. Ignatieff, as a Prime Ministerial hopeful should simply keep his mouth shut on the issue. As a former professor human rights and international law he knows this. Moreover, as a high profile Liberal he has a responsibility to the entire Liberal Party of Canada to further add to the anti-semitism that currently runs ramped in our party.

Not that my tiny little blog has any effect, but I demand that Mr. Ignatieff rescind such statements. They will not help anyone.

And on a personal note, stop listening to M. Corderre and M. Rodriguez. The last thing you need is to pay any attention to terrorist sympathizers such as them.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

His campaign is in a tail spin over this.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another example of poor judgement.
I like Iggy but this type of erratic behaviour concerns me.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I'm just blown away at the stupidity here. Don't even know what to say, man. It's the immediate retraction spin job that makes it embarrassing.

Long ago now, I used to like him - over the summer and now fall I've left him behind. No one needs "political experience" to not screw up like this.

Ugh.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jacques Beau Vert said...

I like Iggy but this type of erratic behaviour concerns me.



That's a good statement. I think I agree. I like him no way Jose as leader of the Liberals, and not for a second as PM.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coderre and Pablo deserve all the credit for getting Iggy to make the dumb-ass comment in the first place.

Brillant political savvy from those two.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Its good to see that there's others out that agree with me. You know, day in day out I'm reminded of why I don't want this guy to be my Prime Minister.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Amnesty anti-semitic? I would never claim such a thing. You on the other hand, Ott Lib? I believe you're posts speak for themselves.

With regards to Amnesty, I believe their assertion to be incorrect. And after all one statement does not a truth make.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home